Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Gaa 19/05/2015
- Parish Newsletter 15/05/2015
- Celebrate the All Ireland Silver Medal Winners tonight… 14/05/2015
- Happy Birthday Glin Baby & Toddler Group!! 13/05/2015
- Gaa 12/05/2015
- Parish Newsletter 08/05/2015
- GB Rovers – U16 Team DESMOND CUP FINALISTS/DIVISION WINNERS (photo Den O Brien) 06/05/2015
- GB Rovers U15 Desmond Cup 2015 – Champions 06/05/2015
Where are we?