Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Parish Newsletter 19/12/2014
- Merry Christmas 19/12/2014
- Glin Rovers Notes 15/12/14 15/12/2014
- Glin Day Care Centre – Christmas Party Pics 2014 15/12/2014
- Glin Day Care Centre Christmas parties 2014 15/12/2014
- GLIN ICA 13/12/2014
- Christmas Concert 12/12/2014
- Glin Library Christmas Holidays 12/12/2014
Where are we?