Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Glin Defibrillator Group 02/03/2015
- Parents Council Pub Quiz Fundraiser – Thank You! 02/03/2015
- Movies & indoor Bouncy Castle 28/02/2015
- Parish Newsletter 27/02/2015
- Lifeguards – Glin & Kilteery summer 2015 27/02/2015
- Glin Rovers Last Man Standing… Feb 25th – only 20 left… 25/02/2015
- Parish News Feb 25th 25/02/2015
- Historical society meeting Fri 27 Feb 22/02/2015
Where are we?