Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Swim Lessons & Water Safety Aug 3-7 03/08/2015
- Tennis Coaching & Conway Cup 01/08/2015
- Limerick Tidy Towns ‘Going for Gold’ 29/07/2015
- Glin Defibrillator Coffee Morning 21/07/2015
- GAA Charity Cycle Aug 15 20/07/2015
- Tennis for adults Monday evenings 20/07/2015
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVE 19/07/2015
- Summer Reading in Glin Library 15/07/2015
Where are we?