Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Glin Library 22/08/2014
- Glin Castle Yacht Race Sat 16th Aug 2014 18/08/2014
- Glin Knights Charity Cyclists Glin GAA cycle for Irish heart Foundation 18/08/2014
- Glin Summer Festival 2014 12/08/2014
- GLIN ICA 10/08/2014
- Glin Library 08/08/2014
- Tennis 18-22 August 2014 07/08/2014
- August Pre-Festival Tidy Towns Clean-Up 06/08/2014
Where are we?