Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Swimming Classes & Water Safety July 5th 02/07/2015
- Lifeguards on duty July & August 02/07/2015
- GAA Cul Camp July 13-17 02/07/2015
- Glin Library 02/07/2015
- Gaa 30/06/2015
- Tennis lessons 2015 starting Sat 27th June 26/06/2015
- Class of ’15 bid farewell to St Fergus… 26/06/2015
- Historical Society outing, June 28th 25/06/2015
Where are we?