Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- RESULT GAA Junior A, Glin 1-08 Kill 0-08 23/11/2014
- Parish Newsletter 21/11/2014
- Three Tenors Christmas Church Concert 2014 21/11/2014
- SENIOR CITIZENS PARTY HOSTED BY ICA 20/11/2014
- Glin Library 19/11/2014
- Glin Heritage Walks 18/11/2014
- Glin GAA 18/11/2014
- Glin Rovers FC Lotto results w/c 17/11/14 17/11/2014
Where are we?