It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- TriGlin – Sprint Distance Triathlon – Sept 6th 2014 29/08/2014
- Grandmother Giant in Limerick 29/08/2014
- Glin Library 22/08/2014
- Glin Castle Yacht Race Sat 16th Aug 2014 18/08/2014
- Glin Knights Charity Cyclists Glin GAA cycle for Irish heart Foundation 18/08/2014
- Glin Summer Festival 2014 12/08/2014
- GLIN ICA 10/08/2014
- Glin Library 08/08/2014
Where are we?