It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Gaa 30/06/2015
- Tennis lessons 2015 starting Sat 27th June 26/06/2015
- Class of ’15 bid farewell to St Fergus… 26/06/2015
- Historical Society outing, June 28th 25/06/2015
- GAA- girls under 12 county novice final 25/06/2015
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning and July TrainingCourse. 25/06/2015
- Glin Library invitation 25/06/2015
- Pub Quiz and Estuary Swim Launch 20/6/15 17/06/2015
Where are we?