It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Movies & indoor Bouncy Castle 28/02/2015
- Parish Newsletter 27/02/2015
- Lifeguards – Glin & Kilteery summer 2015 27/02/2015
- Glin Rovers Last Man Standing… Feb 25th – only 20 left… 25/02/2015
- Parish News Feb 25th 25/02/2015
- Historical society meeting Fri 27 Feb 22/02/2015
- Parish Newsletter 20/02/2015
- Pub Quiz Sat 28th Feb 20/02/2015
Where are we?