It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Glin Rovers fc – notes 29th september 2014 29/09/2014
- Last Man Standing – four men, one woman still standing 27/09/2014
- GLIN ICA 24/09/2014
- Parish Newsletter 24/09/2014
- Christmas Concert 2014 23/09/2014
- Glin GAA 23/09/2014
- GLIN ROVERS LOTTO DRAW 21/9/14 23/09/2014
- Last Man Standing – only five people still in…. 21/09/2014
Where are we?