Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
- Tennis Coaching & Conway Cup 01/08/2015
- Limerick Tidy Towns ‘Going for Gold’ 29/07/2015
- Glin Defibrillator Coffee Morning 21/07/2015
- GAA Charity Cycle Aug 15 20/07/2015
- Tennis for adults Monday evenings 20/07/2015
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVE 19/07/2015
- Summer Reading in Glin Library 15/07/2015
- Gaa 13/07/2015
Where are we?