The Tidy Towns 2013 campaign continued in earnest over Easter with a litter pick-up morning on Easter Saturday. The group clean-up focussed on the Knights Walk in advance of the Easter Sunday ‘Treats on the Trail’ event with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The good news is that depite the amount of treats – and wrappers! – handed out on Sunday there was NO litter left on the trail after the walk – a true testament to the awareness of our children and parents regarding the importance of the ‘Leave No Trace’ motto.
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?