The Tidy Towns 2013 campaign continued in earnest over Easter with a litter pick-up morning on Easter Saturday. The group clean-up focussed on the Knights Walk in advance of the Easter Sunday ‘Treats on the Trail’ event with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The good news is that depite the amount of treats – and wrappers! – handed out on Sunday there was NO litter left on the trail after the walk – a true testament to the awareness of our children and parents regarding the importance of the ‘Leave No Trace’ motto.
Glin Latest News
- Sundown Jetty [Catherine]
- Painting before the 🌧 rain…
- East Mall Glin – Cleanup 👏
- Evening of Wonders [Mark]
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland