The Tidy Towns 2013 campaign continued in earnest over Easter with a litter pick-up morning on Easter Saturday. The group clean-up focussed on the Knights Walk in advance of the Easter Sunday ‘Treats on the Trail’ event with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The good news is that depite the amount of treats – and wrappers! – handed out on Sunday there was NO litter left on the trail after the walk – a true testament to the awareness of our children and parents regarding the importance of the ‘Leave No Trace’ motto.
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?