The Tidy Towns 2013 campaign continued in earnest over Easter with a litter pick-up morning on Easter Saturday. The group clean-up focussed on the Knights Walk in advance of the Easter Sunday ‘Treats on the Trail’ event with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The good news is that depite the amount of treats – and wrappers! – handed out on Sunday there was NO litter left on the trail after the walk – a true testament to the awareness of our children and parents regarding the importance of the ‘Leave No Trace’ motto.
Glin Latest News
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
- Glin Castle🏰Yacht⛵Race⚓2019
Glin, Limerick, Ireland