The Tidy Towns 2013 campaign continued in earnest over Easter with a litter pick-up morning on Easter Saturday. The group clean-up focussed on the Knights Walk in advance of the Easter Sunday ‘Treats on the Trail’ event with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny. The good news is that depite the amount of treats – and wrappers! – handed out on Sunday there was NO litter left on the trail after the walk – a true testament to the awareness of our children and parents regarding the importance of the ‘Leave No Trace’ motto.
Glin Latest News
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
- Caring for your dog🐕
Glin, Limerick, Ireland