The Parents Council are looking forward to the communion which will be held in Glin on Saturday 4th May. We are having a little get-together afterwards at the school hall for all the friends and families of the communion children. It’s a nice time to have a cup of tea and something nice to eat and have a chat and of course to admire all the communion children. As usual all those involved in the choir, the teachers and of course Fr. Crawford are very welcome on the day. Looking forward to seeing you all.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?