The Parents Council are looking forward to the communion which will be held in Glin on Saturday 4th May. We are having a little get-together afterwards at the school hall for all the friends and families of the communion children. It’s a nice time to have a cup of tea and something nice to eat and have a chat and of course to admire all the communion children. As usual all those involved in the choir, the teachers and of course Fr. Crawford are very welcome on the day. Looking forward to seeing you all.
- Pub ❔Quiz❓ 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- Comhaltas 🎻Concert🎼 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 23/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter 23/03/2018
- Community Games ❓Quiz❔ – Good Luck☘ 21/03/2018
- Glin – Good Friday Team Limerick Cleanup 20/03/2018
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
Where are we?