We are into the month of May – Bealtaine – a month when Ireland celebrates creativity as we age. So in Glin library the Bealtaine Festival will be celebrated on Tuesday night 21st May at 8pm. All are welcome to a hour of poetry, music and song. Peg Prendeville will read from her book “The Purple Pencil” accompanied by local musicians. The Ballyhahill/Loughill Going Strong group are especially welcome on the night along with anybody else who would like a hour of relaxation and get away from all life’s pressures. The event is open to all and FREE.
- Glin GAA 17/04/2018
- Parish Newsletter 13/04/2018
- Glin GAA 10/04/2018
- Glin Pastoral Council – Easter Sunday 🌞 01/04/2018
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Holy Saturday….. 31/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 31/03/2018
- Ella Tobin 🌟Star🌟 of the Tournament 31/03/2018
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Good Friday…. 30/03/2018
Where are we?