We are into the month of May – Bealtaine – a month when Ireland celebrates creativity as we age. So in Glin library the Bealtaine Festival will be celebrated on Tuesday night 21st May at 8pm. All are welcome to a hour of poetry, music and song. Peg Prendeville will read from her book “The Purple Pencil” accompanied by local musicians. The Ballyhahill/Loughill Going Strong group are especially welcome on the night along with anybody else who would like a hour of relaxation and get away from all life’s pressures. The event is open to all and FREE.
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?