We are into the month of May – Bealtaine – a month when Ireland celebrates creativity as we age. So in Glin library the Bealtaine Festival will be celebrated on Tuesday night 21st May at 8pm. All are welcome to a hour of poetry, music and song. Peg Prendeville will read from her book “The Purple Pencil” accompanied by local musicians. The Ballyhahill/Loughill Going Strong group are especially welcome on the night along with anybody else who would like a hour of relaxation and get away from all life’s pressures. The event is open to all and FREE.
- Donate Blood Thursday Oct 19th 18/10/2017
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
Where are we?