We are into the month of May – Bealtaine – a month when Ireland celebrates creativity as we age. So in Glin library the Bealtaine Festival will be celebrated on Tuesday night 21st May at 8pm. All are welcome to a hour of poetry, music and song. Peg Prendeville will read from her book “The Purple Pencil” accompanied by local musicians. The Ballyhahill/Loughill Going Strong group are especially welcome on the night along with anybody else who would like a hour of relaxation and get away from all life’s pressures. The event is open to all and FREE.
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?