Glin Baby & Toddler Group plan to do the Barnardos Toddle Walk this Thursday morning (weather permitting) in Glin Park from 10am. Please bring refreshments for your child, sun hat, sun block & stroller if required. The walk will take place on the footpath within the park, over the bridge to Knockarrana then back to the play area. Parents are reminded that they are responsible for their own child’s safety during the walk and back in the play area. Please check http://www.facebook.com/glinbabytoddlergroup Wednesday evening/Thursday morning for conformation of planned walk. Sponsorship cards and money will be collected the following week Thursday 30th May.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland