A day out (from 12pm to 6pm) for all the family with lots of activities for children including bouncy castle, children’s 5-a-side soccer tournament, face painting, throw the welly, meet & have your photograph taken with Minnie and Mickey Mouse, egg & spoon race, 3-legged race, sack race, bonny baby, best dressed man and woman, glamorous gran and more. Events are free but donations received on the day will be in aid of ‘Hand in Hand’ Children’s Cancer Charity who support families affected by childhood cancer. The Shane Healy memorial shield is a karting event for those who are 12 years and older. Note: Booking & payment for this event needs to be in advance as number of karts required needs to be organised before Friday. If you wish to book for the karting event please contact Orla @ 087/4140828). If you can make it, we look forward to seeing you there on the day.
- First Saturday out for Glin Tidy Towns! 26/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 25/05/2018
- Maintenance works complete on Glin Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 18/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 18/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 17/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns – weekly cleanup! 17/05/2018
- Glin GAA 15/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 11/05/2018
Where are we?