A day out (from 12pm to 6pm) for all the family with lots of activities for children including bouncy castle, children’s 5-a-side soccer tournament, face painting, throw the welly, meet & have your photograph taken with Minnie and Mickey Mouse, egg & spoon race, 3-legged race, sack race, bonny baby, best dressed man and woman, glamorous gran and more. Events are free but donations received on the day will be in aid of ‘Hand in Hand’ Children’s Cancer Charity who support families affected by childhood cancer. The Shane Healy memorial shield is a karting event for those who are 12 years and older. Note: Booking & payment for this event needs to be in advance as number of karts required needs to be organised before Friday. If you wish to book for the karting event please contact Orla @ 087/4140828). If you can make it, we look forward to seeing you there on the day.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?