A day out (from 12pm to 6pm) for all the family with lots of activities for children including bouncy castle, children’s 5-a-side soccer tournament, face painting, throw the welly, meet & have your photograph taken with Minnie and Mickey Mouse, egg & spoon race, 3-legged race, sack race, bonny baby, best dressed man and woman, glamorous gran and more. Events are free but donations received on the day will be in aid of ‘Hand in Hand’ Children’s Cancer Charity who support families affected by childhood cancer. The Shane Healy memorial shield is a karting event for those who are 12 years and older. Note: Booking & payment for this event needs to be in advance as number of karts required needs to be organised before Friday. If you wish to book for the karting event please contact Orla @ 087/4140828). If you can make it, we look forward to seeing you there on the day.
- GLIN ICA WHIST DRIVES 21/06/2017
- Glin Library 21/06/2017
- Honour bestowed on The Keeper of The Knights Walk. 20/06/2017
- Glin, a jewel in West Limerick… 20/06/2017
- Launch of Meals-on-Wheels. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI – Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- CORPUS CHRISTI -Glin – 18 June 2017. 19/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – clean up continues. 19/06/2017
Where are we?