Visit to Scattery Island, Sunday, 18th August 2013 (outing). Meet at Glin Church Car Park at 10:30am and take Tarbert to Killimer ferry at 11am. Maximise passenger numbers in cars for Tarbert ferry (Car €28 return) so car with five people less than €6 each. Visit the Colleen Bawn monument and then her grave at Old Burrane Graveyard. Proceed to Kilrush for coffee break before taking the ScatteryIsland ferry at 1pm. After a short boat trip we will be met by our OPW guides Stephen and Margaret. Return from Scattery at 4pm. Please bring drinks and food for the three hours on Scattery as apart from toilets there are few facilities. Wear strong walking shoes/boots and bring sun cream and rain coats to cover the Irish Summer. Numbers on boat limited, so to reserve place book with Rosemary Daly (087) 6296439. email@example.com €15 fee payable prior to trip (€7 under 16)
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd & 23rd February, 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th February 2020
- CE Scheme Job Opportunities – Glin Day Care Centre.
- Give Blood 6/2/20
- Parish Newsletter: 1st & 2nd February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland