Historical & Heritage Day out for all the Family on Sunday 16th June. Registration from 2pm at St. Fergus National School Glin. There will be a ‘Historical Walk & Talk’ for all the generations lead by local historians – Tom Donovan & friends – who will bring us all on a visit to the Castle Gardens & sites of historical interest around our village. Some of the work completed by Glin Development Association Tidy Towns committee during the year will also be highlighted. The children will have a quiz to do along the way. (All children to be accompanied by an adult). ‘Bring & Show’ will also take place following the walk to give everyone an opportunity to show any Memorabilia/Photos/Objects that you may have at home which might be of interest to others. Glin Historical Society will be at the school hall to chat with you and can record items for the archives. ‘Local Interviews’ have been recorded by our 5th & 6th class students, which they carried out with their family, friends & neighbours and will be displayed around the school hall. Prizes sponsored by Glin Historical Society. This is a Fund Raising Event by St. Fergus National School Parents Council. Registration (€5/Family) or donation to School Fund at St. Fergus National School Glin. Tea/Coffee/Refreshments in school hall following the walk. Hope to see you all there whatever the weather!
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?