Historical & Heritage Day out for all the Family on Sunday 16th June. Registration from 2pm at St. Fergus National School Glin. There will be a ‘Historical Walk & Talk’ for all the generations lead by local historians – Tom Donovan & friends – who will bring us all on a visit to the Castle Gardens & sites of historical interest around our village. Some of the work completed by Glin Development Association Tidy Towns committee during the year will also be highlighted. The children will have a quiz to do along the way. (All children to be accompanied by an adult). ‘Bring & Show’ will also take place following the walk to give everyone an opportunity to show any Memorabilia/Photos/Objects that you may have at home which might be of interest to others. Glin Historical Society will be at the school hall to chat with you and can record items for the archives. ‘Local Interviews’ have been recorded by our 5th & 6th class students, which they carried out with their family, friends & neighbours and will be displayed around the school hall. Prizes sponsored by Glin Historical Society. This is a Fund Raising Event by St. Fergus National School Parents Council. Registration (€5/Family) or donation to School Fund at St. Fergus National School Glin. Tea/Coffee/Refreshments in school hall following the walk. Hope to see you all there whatever the weather!
- Glin Rovers F.C. – LAST MAN STANDING – September 2017 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. (New Club Website) 24/09/2017
- Congratulations from Glin Rovers F.C. 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest Results 24/9/17 24/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns Church Gate Collection 22/09/2017
- 1967 Glin winners of the West Final. 13/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns 13/09/2017
- Well done ⚽ Sheagh O’Connor ⚽ 10/09/2017
Where are we?