Glin Development Association held another successful clean up evening last week. It was wonderful to see such an enthusiastic group of young and old collecting litter, weeding flowers beds and doing a general tidy up of the town park, heritage trails and wildflower meadow. Local residents were out doing their bit for their own streets and roads. Dog scoop bags were handed out. The clean up was in preparation for the inaugural Tri-Glin Triathlon festival which proved to be a wonderful success. The next clean up will be on Wednesday, August 7th, in advance of the Annual Glin Festival which takes place from August 9-11. One of the main events of the festival will be the unveiling of the interpretive sculpture & panel commemorating the fishing industry that thrived in Glin in the 1800s.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland