Glin Development Association held another successful clean up evening last week. It was wonderful to see such an enthusiastic group of young and old collecting litter, weeding flowers beds and doing a general tidy up of the town park, heritage trails and wildflower meadow. Local residents were out doing their bit for their own streets and roads. Dog scoop bags were handed out. The clean up was in preparation for the inaugural Tri-Glin Triathlon festival which proved to be a wonderful success. The next clean up will be on Wednesday, August 7th, in advance of the Annual Glin Festival which takes place from August 9-11. One of the main events of the festival will be the unveiling of the interpretive sculpture & panel commemorating the fishing industry that thrived in Glin in the 1800s.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd & 23rd February, 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 15th & 16th February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th February 2020
- CE Scheme Job Opportunities – Glin Day Care Centre.
- Give Blood 6/2/20
- Parish Newsletter: 1st & 2nd February 2020
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland