Glin is bursting with creativity coming up the Glin Festival next week. First off is the competition by Glin Development, open to both children and adults, to do a painting or write a poem on the theme of “The Knight’s Walk”. Many entries have already been handed in to the library but Peg is hoping for more. These will be judged anonymously and will be on display all week in the library. There is also an Art Display by the local Glin artists just for the pleasure of viewing the pieces. Do visit the library and appreciate all the beauty and poetry and wonder about us.
Meanwhile Carol Noonan’s art will continue to be displayed also. Carol’s collection of paintings and sculptures are very worthy of the attention they are already getting.
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?