The library will open at 4 pm on this Saturday evening to exhibit all the art and poetry to celebrate the Glin Festival. The competitions for “The Knight’s Walk” project will be judged and winners announded at 6.30pm in the Square. Please call in to appreciate the creativity which surrounds us in our own area. Apart from the actual competition there is a display of art from our local artists. Carol Noonan’s art is also on display.
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
- CHRISTMAS SENIOR CITIZENS’ PARTY-hosted by glin ICA 15/11/2017
- Glin Christmas Concert 2017. 08/11/2017
- ⚽ Last Man Standing 💰 07/11/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest news/matches 05/11/2017
- St Fergus & Neven Maguire 🍛 🍜 03/11/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – winter planting. 02/11/2017
Where are we?