The library will open at 4 pm on this Saturday evening to exhibit all the art and poetry to celebrate the Glin Festival. The competitions for “The Knight’s Walk” project will be judged and winners announded at 6.30pm in the Square. Please call in to appreciate the creativity which surrounds us in our own area. Apart from the actual competition there is a display of art from our local artists. Carol Noonan’s art is also on display.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?