Glin Historical Society had a very enjoyable day trip to Scattery on Sunday, 18th August. Despite our defeat by Clare on the day, all who travelled are looking forward to their next trip to Scattery. We were given a guided tour by the OPW and Dr Declan Downey gave some very informative local insight into the history and relationship between Scattery and Limerick. Photos attached.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?