- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
- Pól Ó Conghaile🌍 enjoying Knights 🌳Walk🦉🐛🦋 13/01/2019
- Community🏊♂️ 🎨✒Games 13/01/2019
- 🧘♀️Yoga🧘♂️ for 2019 13/01/2019
- Meditation😌 and Mindfulness💆♀️ Feb 2019 13/01/2019
Where are we?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Meeting of Glin Historical Society Friday 4 October at 8 p.m. in Cloverfield Day Care Centre, Creagh St, Glin. Everybody welcome to attend – members & non-members. Phone 087 629 6439 for further details.
Glin Development Association is delighted to have gained ten points in this year’s Tidy Towns competition. Some of the comments from the judges follow: “The new interpretative signage is a great addition to Glin and a wonderful aid to visitors” … Continue reading
GLIN CLINIC: The Winter Flu Vaccination Clinic 2013 will be held at Glin Clinic on Tuesday the 1 of October between 9.30 am – 12.30 am. No appointment is necessary. The
Going Strong Club… Our recent outing to County Clare was a great success. We have decided to extend our activities by introducing a home visitation service. If you, a member of your family or friend would like to avail of … Continue reading
ICA WILL RESUME WEEKLY WHIST DRIVES ON TUESDAY THE FIRST OCTOBER. PLEASE COME ALONG AND ENJOY.
There will be 3 Open Days in October. Thursday 3rd and Thurs 31st October at 12.30. The group attending are from Askeaton, Foynes, Shanagolden and Tarbert. And Thursday 17th October at 12.30. The group attending are from Glin, Athea, Ballylongford … Continue reading