Glin library wishes to thank all those who responded to last weeks request for the return of long outstanding books. The library also sends best wishes and congratulations to Tom Wall who is launching his book “The Boy from the Industrial School” in the South Court Hotel on Saturday next October 19. There will be copies for sale locally and in the library for those who would like to buy. Of course, a copy of the book will be kept in the Local History corner of the library, along with other local authors.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?