Glin library wishes to thank all those who responded to last weeks request for the return of long outstanding books. The library also sends best wishes and congratulations to Tom Wall who is launching his book “The Boy from the Industrial School” in the South Court Hotel on Saturday next October 19. There will be copies for sale locally and in the library for those who would like to buy. Of course, a copy of the book will be kept in the Local History corner of the library, along with other local authors.
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
Where are we?