An exhibition of paintings by Pauline Sharp is currently on display. Pauline loves to paint animals especially horses. Many are for sale at reasonable prices. Tom Wall’s book is for sale in the library also and will eventually be held for posterity in the Local history section. Highly recommended reading as it contains local and well as national history.
- Glin Charity 🏊♀️Swim🏊♂️ 21/7/18 15/07/2018
- Glin Knights 🚴♀️Sportive🚴♂️ 22/7/18 15/07/2018
- Bride’s 👗Boutique👚 on TV3 15/07/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 11/07/2018
- Water Safety 🏊♀️ times ⏲ for July 11/07/2018
- Gaa 10/07/2018
- Graveyard Masses 09/07/2018
- Glin Castle and Garden Tour. Save the date …. 07/07/2018
Where are we?