An exhibition of paintings by Pauline Sharp is currently on display. Pauline loves to paint animals especially horses. Many are for sale at reasonable prices. Tom Wall’s book is for sale in the library also and will eventually be held for posterity in the Local history section. Highly recommended reading as it contains local and well as national history.
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
- Meals-on-Wheels 02/10/2017
Where are we?