An exhibition of paintings by Pauline Sharp is currently on display. Pauline loves to paint animals especially horses. Many are for sale at reasonable prices. Tom Wall’s book is for sale in the library also and will eventually be held for posterity in the Local history section. Highly recommended reading as it contains local and well as national history.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 23rd/24th February 2019.
- Glin & Kilteery LifeguardS 2019
- Willie Wall – an Inspiration
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
Glin, Limerick, Ireland