An exhibition of paintings by Pauline Sharp is currently on display. Pauline loves to paint animals especially horses. Many are for sale at reasonable prices. Tom Wall’s book is for sale in the library also and will eventually be held for posterity in the Local history section. Highly recommended reading as it contains local and well as national history.
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?