Art Exhibitions by Scoil Naomh Mhuire, Ballyhahill, Pencil Drawings by Gary Gould, Paintings by Carol Noonan, Glin local artists for the Summer festival, Equine art by Pauline Sharp, Poetry competition by Glin Development. Tom Wall published his book “The Boy from Glin Industrial School” and The Glin Historical committee published the “Glencorbry Chronicle No 3”. Both books can be bought in the library.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland