Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
- Glin Charity 🏊♀️Swim🏊♂️ 21/7/18 15/07/2018
- Glin Knights 🚴♀️Sportive🚴♂️ 22/7/18 15/07/2018
- Bride’s 👗Boutique👚 on TV3 15/07/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 11/07/2018
- Water Safety 🏊♀️ times ⏲ for July 11/07/2018
- Gaa 10/07/2018
- Graveyard Masses 09/07/2018
- Glin Castle and Garden Tour. Save the date …. 07/07/2018
Where are we?