Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
- Going for Gold – Awards Night. 10/10/2018
- Youth Club ✒Registration📝 10/10/18 08/10/2018
- Beautiful autumn in The Knights Walk 🍂🍁🍄🍃🍁🌾 06/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🍰 Morning 7/10/18 05/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th October 2018 05/10/2018
- Cleanup of Coastal path! 04/10/2018
Where are we?