Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
- Meals-on-Wheels 02/10/2017
Where are we?