Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
- The Knights Walk 08/01/2018
- Estuary Swim 🏊 Club and Triathlon 🏃🚴🏊 Club 03/01/2018
Where are we?