Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland