Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland