Dozens of people gathered at Glin Pier this morning and up to 30 brave souls plunged, dived, jumped or otherwise entered the Shannon for the traditional Christmas Day swim. Many left the water at the same speed they entered it! All welcomed the hot whiskies handed to them by Gerard Geoghegan when they came out. Special congrats to the junior swimmers including Fionn Henderson, Amy Adams & Sean Adams.
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?