It is lovely to see the classes from St Fergus School coming to the library. On Tuesday it was the turn of the infants who listened to their teacher reading them a story. Thankfully, in spite of all the modern games and gadgets, all children still love stories!
- First Saturday out for Glin Tidy Towns! 26/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 25/05/2018
- Maintenance works complete on Glin Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 18/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 18/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 17/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns – weekly cleanup! 17/05/2018
- Glin GAA 15/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 11/05/2018
Where are we?