The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Glin GAA Club Notes 22/01/2019
- Geoff Hunt 🦆Birdwatching🦅 on the Shannon 20/01/2019
- GB Rovers⚽️ boys on the Desmonds U12 & U13 Squads 20/01/2019
- Well Done👏 St Fergus ❔Quiz❓ team 20/01/2019
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
Where are we?