The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Glin Rovers F.C. – LAST MAN STANDING – September 2017 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. (New Club Website) 24/09/2017
- Congratulations from Glin Rovers F.C. 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest Results 24/9/17 24/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns Church Gate Collection 22/09/2017
- 1967 Glin winners of the West Final. 13/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns 13/09/2017
- Well done ⚽ Sheagh O’Connor ⚽ 10/09/2017
Where are we?