The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Visit the Icon of the Holy Family 13/12/2017
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
Where are we?