The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?