The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Tidy Towns – Results🌸🌷🌼🌺 25/09/2018
- Gaa 25/09/2018
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
Where are we?