The “Toy Corner” in the library can be happy place for children but can be sad when the Mammies try to drag them away. A child is never too young to experience the quiet of a library and to delight in seeing all the books. I always remember Louise who was the first baby (a few months old) to come to Glin library in 2005. Thankfully she is still a regular visitor. In the attached photo are Noah and Ayda Daly, Ballyhahill and Honor and Sheagh Mulvihill, Ballynamuddagh.
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 15/06/2018
- Clothes ♻️Recycling♻️ Schools Fundraiser 15/6/18 14/06/2018
- Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 13/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 08/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan Finals 2018 – the photos 06/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan ⚽️ League FINALS 🎖 Tue 5/6/18… More pics 04/06/2018
Where are we?