Thursday March 6 is World Book Day. All are welcome to drop in to the library even if only to say Hello and have a look around.
Peg is glad to be reminded of another local author Olda FitzGerald whose book “Irish Gardens” is in the library also. Glin native Tom O’Donovan has edited many books and journals over the years of which many of them are in the library. The library is a treasure in the town.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?