Thursday March 6 is World Book Day. All are welcome to drop in to the library even if only to say Hello and have a look around.
Peg is glad to be reminded of another local author Olda FitzGerald whose book “Irish Gardens” is in the library also. Glin native Tom O’Donovan has edited many books and journals over the years of which many of them are in the library. The library is a treasure in the town.
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
Where are we?