Thursday March 6 is World Book Day. All are welcome to drop in to the library even if only to say Hello and have a look around.
Peg is glad to be reminded of another local author Olda FitzGerald whose book “Irish Gardens” is in the library also. Glin native Tom O’Donovan has edited many books and journals over the years of which many of them are in the library. The library is a treasure in the town.
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 15/06/2018
- Clothes ♻️Recycling♻️ Schools Fundraiser 15/6/18 14/06/2018
- Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 13/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 08/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan Finals 2018 – the photos 06/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan ⚽️ League FINALS 🎖 Tue 5/6/18… More pics 04/06/2018
Where are we?