Thursday March 6 is World Book Day. All are welcome to drop in to the library even if only to say Hello and have a look around.
Peg is glad to be reminded of another local author Olda FitzGerald whose book “Irish Gardens” is in the library also. Glin native Tom O’Donovan has edited many books and journals over the years of which many of them are in the library. The library is a treasure in the town.
- Pub ❔Quiz❓ 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- Comhaltas 🎻Concert🎼 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 23/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter 23/03/2018
- Community Games ❓Quiz❔ – Good Luck☘ 21/03/2018
- Glin – Good Friday Team Limerick Cleanup 20/03/2018
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
Where are we?