Thursday March 6 is World Book Day. All are welcome to drop in to the library even if only to say Hello and have a look around.
Peg is glad to be reminded of another local author Olda FitzGerald whose book “Irish Gardens” is in the library also. Glin native Tom O’Donovan has edited many books and journals over the years of which many of them are in the library. The library is a treasure in the town.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Visit the Icon of the Holy Family 13/12/2017
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
Where are we?