Limerick Lace Exhibition. This exhibition you must see. Geraldine Cahillane of Ballyhahill/Loughill ICA has kindly agreed to show her items of Limerick Lace which she has been working on for the past two years and for which she won a National Craft’s Award within the ICA. All welcome to come in and admire the detail or her work. The photo shows a pair of christening bootees but there are other pieces also.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?