Limerick Lace Exhibition. This exhibition you must see. Geraldine Cahillane of Ballyhahill/Loughill ICA has kindly agreed to show her items of Limerick Lace which she has been working on for the past two years and for which she won a National Craft’s Award within the ICA. All welcome to come in and admire the detail or her work. The photo shows a pair of christening bootees but there are other pieces also.
- Parish Newsletter 22/06/2018
- Best of luck to Maura and Anna Shine 22/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Lorna, Ella and Orla⚽️ 22/06/2018
- GLIN ICA SUMMER WHIST DRIVES 20/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Orla, Ella & Lorna⚽️ 20/06/2018
- Illegal Dumping at both sides of Glin Pier 😡 18/06/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
Where are we?