This is the time of year when we all get a burst of energy and do a bit of springcleaning, so Peg issues an invitation to anybody who may find any Glin library books hidden under beds or tucked into shelves to return them as soon as possible please. Do not be embarrassed if they are overdue for months or even years as there will be no penalty only gratitude that they have been returned. It is amazing how many books are “borrowed” and never returned and it is not fair to other readers who may like to read them also. Pass on the word. Thank you.
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
Where are we?