This is the time of year when we all get a burst of energy and do a bit of springcleaning, so Peg issues an invitation to anybody who may find any Glin library books hidden under beds or tucked into shelves to return them as soon as possible please. Do not be embarrassed if they are overdue for months or even years as there will be no penalty only gratitude that they have been returned. It is amazing how many books are “borrowed” and never returned and it is not fair to other readers who may like to read them also. Pass on the word. Thank you.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?