You know summer is on the way when the tourists start calling in to the library. This week a mother and son from the San Fransisco area paid a visit and told me they were so delighted with everything about Ireland, including the rain. From Glin many people usually do day trips to Killarney, Dingle, The Burren and Galway. The tourists are always grateful for the internet facilities in the library to enable them to keep in touch with home. The library will be closed on next Friday May 30th.
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?