You know summer is on the way when the tourists start calling in to the library. This week a mother and son from the San Fransisco area paid a visit and told me they were so delighted with everything about Ireland, including the rain. From Glin many people usually do day trips to Killarney, Dingle, The Burren and Galway. The tourists are always grateful for the internet facilities in the library to enable them to keep in touch with home. The library will be closed on next Friday May 30th.
- Glin Charity 🏊♀️Swim🏊♂️ 21/7/18 15/07/2018
- Glin Knights 🚴♀️Sportive🚴♂️ 22/7/18 15/07/2018
- Bride’s 👗Boutique👚 on TV3 15/07/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 11/07/2018
- Water Safety 🏊♀️ times ⏲ for July 11/07/2018
- Gaa 10/07/2018
- Graveyard Masses 09/07/2018
- Glin Castle and Garden Tour. Save the date …. 07/07/2018
Where are we?