You know summer is on the way when the tourists start calling in to the library. This week a mother and son from the San Fransisco area paid a visit and told me they were so delighted with everything about Ireland, including the rain. From Glin many people usually do day trips to Killarney, Dingle, The Burren and Galway. The tourists are always grateful for the internet facilities in the library to enable them to keep in touch with home. The library will be closed on next Friday May 30th.
- Glin Library 28/07/2017
- GLIN DRAFT PUBLIC REALM PLAN 23/07/2017
- More illegal dumping in Glin😡 22/07/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Cleanup. 22/07/2017
- Glin Public Plan-Planning for the future 20/07/2017
- Hot Chocolate at Glin Pier! 18/07/2017
- Glin Castle & Garden Guided Tour – Aug 6th. 18/07/2017
- Glin Homes and Day Care launch new van 🚐 18/07/2017
Where are we?