You know summer is on the way when the tourists start calling in to the library. This week a mother and son from the San Fransisco area paid a visit and told me they were so delighted with everything about Ireland, including the rain. From Glin many people usually do day trips to Killarney, Dingle, The Burren and Galway. The tourists are always grateful for the internet facilities in the library to enable them to keep in touch with home. The library will be closed on next Friday May 30th.
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
- Pól Ó Conghaile🌍 enjoying Knights 🌳Walk🦉🐛🦋 13/01/2019
- Community🏊♂️ 🎨✒Games 13/01/2019
- 🧘♀️Yoga🧘♂️ for 2019 13/01/2019
- Meditation😌 and Mindfulness💆♀️ Feb 2019 13/01/2019
Where are we?