You know summer is on the way when the tourists start calling in to the library. This week a mother and son from the San Fransisco area paid a visit and told me they were so delighted with everything about Ireland, including the rain. From Glin many people usually do day trips to Killarney, Dingle, The Burren and Galway. The tourists are always grateful for the internet facilities in the library to enable them to keep in touch with home. The library will be closed on next Friday May 30th.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Tidy Towns – TLC5
- Free workshop on Sustainable Waste – Kilcornan.
- Team Limerick Cleanup – Glin – safety statement ⚠️
- Glin Knights Walk – leave no trace 👣
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th April 2019.
- FREE Social Media Training for Small Business
- Church⛪Cleanup🗑for Easter
- ICA Meeting 12/4/19
- Knights Walk 🏃♀️Fun🏃♂️Walk 22/4/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland