Research shows that in their first three years, children absorb more language than they will do at any other time in their lives. Important building blocks in the early years of oral language development include talking to and with children, playing, singing e.g. nursery rhymes, asking questions, repeating words, reading regularly, using picture, word or story books. There is a great selection of colourful children’s books in Glin Library so it is a good place to start. Welcome to all children no matter now small.
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
- GAA🏐 Lotto💰 Launch 18/3/18 13/03/2018
- Glin Defib Training Course – – – 7th April. 12/03/2018
- GAA🏐 Bord na nOg Registration✒ 10/03/2018
- Gaeltacht 🇮🇪 Bursaries 💰 10/03/2018
- Coffee☕ morning Sun 11 March 07/03/2018
- Cross Country 🏃♂️Runners🏃♀️ wanted 06/03/2018
Where are we?