Research shows that in their first three years, children absorb more language than they will do at any other time in their lives. Important building blocks in the early years of oral language development include talking to and with children, playing, singing e.g. nursery rhymes, asking questions, repeating words, reading regularly, using picture, word or story books. There is a great selection of colourful children’s books in Glin Library so it is a good place to start. Welcome to all children no matter now small.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 23rd/24th February 2019.
- Glin & Kilteery LifeguardS 2019
- Willie Wall – an Inspiration
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
Glin, Limerick, Ireland