Research shows that in their first three years, children absorb more language than they will do at any other time in their lives. Important building blocks in the early years of oral language development include talking to and with children, playing, singing e.g. nursery rhymes, asking questions, repeating words, reading regularly, using picture, word or story books. There is a great selection of colourful children’s books in Glin Library so it is a good place to start. Welcome to all children no matter now small.
- Parish Newsletter 16/11/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
- Glin Development Association Meeting 30/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th October 2018. 26/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 20th/21st October 2018. 20/10/2018
- Gaa 16/10/2018
Where are we?