Research shows that in their first three years, children absorb more language than they will do at any other time in their lives. Important building blocks in the early years of oral language development include talking to and with children, playing, singing e.g. nursery rhymes, asking questions, repeating words, reading regularly, using picture, word or story books. There is a great selection of colourful children’s books in Glin Library so it is a good place to start. Welcome to all children no matter now small.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?