Research shows that in their first three years, children absorb more language than they will do at any other time in their lives. Important building blocks in the early years of oral language development include talking to and with children, playing, singing e.g. nursery rhymes, asking questions, repeating words, reading regularly, using picture, word or story books. There is a great selection of colourful children’s books in Glin Library so it is a good place to start. Welcome to all children no matter now small.
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
- CHRISTMAS SENIOR CITIZENS’ PARTY-hosted by glin ICA 15/11/2017
- Glin Christmas Concert 2017. 08/11/2017
- ⚽ Last Man Standing 💰 07/11/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest news/matches 05/11/2017
- St Fergus & Neven Maguire 🍛 🍜 03/11/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – winter planting. 02/11/2017
Where are we?