At a recent meeting of Glin Development Association, plans for the summer season were outlined. As part of the 5 year plan agreed with Limerick County Council, improvements at Glin Pier are continuing. The access road, parking and toilet facilities, tree planting, lawn maintenance, public lighting, seating and heritage walk development have all been completed over the past few years. The pontoon has been put in place for the summer and the lifeguards take up their duties on July 1st.
- Parish Newsletter 22/06/2018
- Best of luck to Maura and Anna Shine 22/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Lorna, Ella and Orla⚽️ 22/06/2018
- GLIN ICA SUMMER WHIST DRIVES 20/06/2018
- Good luck☘ Orla, Ella & Lorna⚽️ 20/06/2018
- Illegal Dumping at both sides of Glin Pier 😡 18/06/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
Where are we?