At a recent meeting of Glin Development Association, plans for the summer season were outlined. As part of the 5 year plan agreed with Limerick County Council, improvements at Glin Pier are continuing. The access road, parking and toilet facilities, tree planting, lawn maintenance, public lighting, seating and heritage walk development have all been completed over the past few years. The pontoon has been put in place for the summer and the lifeguards take up their duties on July 1st.
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
- Going for Gold – Awards Night. 10/10/2018
- Youth Club ✒Registration📝 10/10/18 08/10/2018
- Beautiful autumn in The Knights Walk 🍂🍁🍄🍃🍁🌾 06/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🍰 Morning 7/10/18 05/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th October 2018 05/10/2018
- Cleanup of Coastal path! 04/10/2018
Where are we?