At a recent meeting of Glin Development Association, plans for the summer season were outlined. As part of the 5 year plan agreed with Limerick County Council, improvements at Glin Pier are continuing. The access road, parking and toilet facilities, tree planting, lawn maintenance, public lighting, seating and heritage walk development have all been completed over the past few years. The pontoon has been put in place for the summer and the lifeguards take up their duties on July 1st.
- Glin GAA Club Notes 22/01/2019
- Geoff Hunt 🦆Birdwatching🦅 on the Shannon 20/01/2019
- GB Rovers⚽️ boys on the Desmonds U12 & U13 Squads 20/01/2019
- Well Done👏 St Fergus ❔Quiz❓ team 20/01/2019
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
Where are we?