At a recent meeting of Glin Development Association, plans for the summer season were outlined. As part of the 5 year plan agreed with Limerick County Council, improvements at Glin Pier are continuing. The access road, parking and toilet facilities, tree planting, lawn maintenance, public lighting, seating and heritage walk development have all been completed over the past few years. The pontoon has been put in place for the summer and the lifeguards take up their duties on July 1st.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Visit the Icon of the Holy Family 13/12/2017
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
Where are we?