At a recent meeting of Glin Development Association, plans for the summer season were outlined. As part of the 5 year plan agreed with Limerick County Council, improvements at Glin Pier are continuing. The access road, parking and toilet facilities, tree planting, lawn maintenance, public lighting, seating and heritage walk development have all been completed over the past few years. The pontoon has been put in place for the summer and the lifeguards take up their duties on July 1st.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?