Summertime can sometimes be quiet in libraries as people tend to go to the beach or have picnics etc but it can bring lots of lovely visitors also. Last week in Glin library there were people from Ottawa in Canada, South Carolina USA and Brisbane, Australia. Not all of them had connections to Glin – some of them found it by accident – but all of them loved the town and the area and the people. Of course they were very appreciative of the library with internet access and local information. They all have complimented the local B&B’s and self-catering cottages. It was a pleasure meeting them all but it is just as much a pleasure meeting the local everyday readers too. So, whatever the weather, do not forget to call in. After all you can read your book at the beach too.
- Glin Rovers U6 video. A great bunch of athletes! 24/09/2016
- Glin Rovers Victory Social. 24/09/2016
- GLIN U6 SOCCER TRAINING. 23/09/2016
- U6 Soccer Training for National School children starting Friday 23rd Sept. 20/09/2016
- Glin Tidy Towns Clean Coast Event 20/09/2016
- GLIN CLEAN COASTS/ SATURDAY 17th Sep. 16/09/2016
- Comhaltas Music 🎶Classes Sept 21 16/09/2016
- Clothing Collection Fundraiser St Fergus NS 16/09/2016
Where are we?