Summertime can sometimes be quiet in libraries as people tend to go to the beach or have picnics etc but it can bring lots of lovely visitors also. Last week in Glin library there were people from Ottawa in Canada, South Carolina USA and Brisbane, Australia. Not all of them had connections to Glin – some of them found it by accident – but all of them loved the town and the area and the people. Of course they were very appreciative of the library with internet access and local information. They all have complimented the local B&B’s and self-catering cottages. It was a pleasure meeting them all but it is just as much a pleasure meeting the local everyday readers too. So, whatever the weather, do not forget to call in. After all you can read your book at the beach too.
- Glin ICA Meeting – Friday 9th at 7.30. 🎄🎄🎄 02/12/2016
- Parish Newsletter 02/12/2016
- Illegal Dumping on the most beautiful scenic spot on the N69 in Glin 😡 02/12/2016
- Glin Christmas Lights 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 02/12/2016
- Christmas Concert 2016 01/12/2016
- Parish Newsletter 25/11/2016
- GLIN DEFIB TRAINING -SATURDAY26th NOV. 25/11/2016
- A recent “good story” from Glin Defibrillator Group. 25/11/2016
Where are we?