Summertime can sometimes be quiet in libraries as people tend to go to the beach or have picnics etc but it can bring lots of lovely visitors also. Last week in Glin library there were people from Ottawa in Canada, South Carolina USA and Brisbane, Australia. Not all of them had connections to Glin – some of them found it by accident – but all of them loved the town and the area and the people. Of course they were very appreciative of the library with internet access and local information. They all have complimented the local B&B’s and self-catering cottages. It was a pleasure meeting them all but it is just as much a pleasure meeting the local everyday readers too. So, whatever the weather, do not forget to call in. After all you can read your book at the beach too.
- CHRISTMAS CONCERT – GLIN -DECEMBER 16th. 16/10/2016
- John Sheahan will perform with BAGATELLE this December in Glin church. 16/10/2016
- Glin Development Great win £10,000 16/10/2016
- Thanks for all the support and kind wishes on our ‘big win”!! 15/10/2016
- Parish Newsletter 15th/16th October 2016 14/10/2016
- LIMERICK GOING FOR GOLD RESULTS. 12/10/2016
- Congratulations to Glin 12/10/2016
- Glin overall winners of Going For Gold 11/10/2016
Where are we?