Great to see that the Council have started work at the Pier Road entrance. Kerbing and landscaping under the guidance of Glin Development will add greatly to the approach road into the town. Glin Development are installing adult exercise equipment in the Town Park next and should prove to be a great amenity for parents and the elder community.
It is wonderful to see so many town residence making the effort to have flower arrangements outside their premises. The town looks very clean and tidy and if everybody makes the effort, hopefully we will score well in this years Tidy Town Competition.
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?