Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- PORTRAITS 1916 Eamon Dore. RTÉ.ie EamonDore describes the months leading up to the Easter Rising. Check out video on www.rte.ie/portraits 1916. 14/01/2017
- Parish Newsletter 13/01/2017
- Singing in Glin 12/01/2017
- The haunting sound of the Curlew who faces extinction in Ireland. 10/01/2017
- gaa 08/01/2017
- Glin Library 03/01/2017
- Annual Hunt 28/12/2016
- Athea and MohernaghWren Boys……up the yard… 26/12/2016
Where are we?