Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- First Saturday out for Glin Tidy Towns! 26/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 25/05/2018
- Maintenance works complete on Glin Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 18/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 18/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 17/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns – weekly cleanup! 17/05/2018
- Glin GAA 15/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 11/05/2018
Where are we?