Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd June 2019.
- Glin Pier🏊♀️Lifeguards🏊♂️June🕐Times
- Conor Sheahan⚽️League🏆26/5/19
- Glin Tidy Towns
Glin, Limerick, Ireland