Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- CHRISTMAS CONCERT – GLIN -DECEMBER 16th. 16/10/2016
- John Sheahan will perform with BAGATELLE this December in Glin church. 16/10/2016
- Glin Development Great win £10,000 16/10/2016
- Thanks for all the support and kind wishes on our ‘big win”!! 15/10/2016
- Parish Newsletter 15th/16th October 2016 14/10/2016
- LIMERICK GOING FOR GOLD RESULTS. 12/10/2016
- Congratulations to Glin 12/10/2016
- Glin overall winners of Going For Gold 11/10/2016
Where are we?