Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- INVITATION – TIDY TOWNS MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS. 23/02/2017
- GAA Pub Quiz March 3rd & other news 23/02/2017
- GAA 16/02/2017
- Team Limerick Clean-Up. Good Friday 14th April – Date for your Diary. 11/02/2017
- GLIN ROADSIDE CLEAN-UP. Well done all. 11/02/2017
- Roadside litter pick- Glin Tidy Towns. 09/02/2017
- GLIN DEFIBRILLATOR GROUP 05/02/2017
- GAA 02/02/2017
Where are we?