Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- LIMERICK ICA GUILDS MAKE AND MODEL COMPETITION 27/04/2017
- ‘Meals-on- Wheels’ in Glin 25/04/2017
- New Biodiversity Area at Glin Pier. 25/04/2017
- New Grant Aid Scheme for Community based CCTV Systems. 24/04/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Photos from Sat Clean-Up. 24/04/2017
- Thank you Willie Wall! 21/04/2017
- Tidy Town Shout Out 🌸🌺🌷🙋♂️🙋 Sat 22nd 3pm. 21/04/2017
- Irish Heart Foundation’s Mobile Heart Unit 20/04/2017
Where are we?