Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Glin Library 27/09/2016
- Tidy Towns results – 7 points gained 26/09/2016
- Glin Rovers U6 video. A great bunch of athletes! 24/09/2016
- Glin Rovers Victory Social. 24/09/2016
- GLIN U6 SOCCER TRAINING. 23/09/2016
- U6 Soccer Training for National School children starting Friday 23rd Sept. 20/09/2016
- Glin Tidy Towns Clean Coast Event 20/09/2016
- GLIN CLEAN COASTS/ SATURDAY 17th Sep. 16/09/2016
Where are we?