Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Glin ICA Meeting – Friday 9th at 7.30. 🎄🎄🎄 02/12/2016
- Parish Newsletter 02/12/2016
- Illegal Dumping on the most beautiful scenic spot on the N69 in Glin 😡 02/12/2016
- Glin Christmas Lights 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 02/12/2016
- Christmas Concert 2016 01/12/2016
- Parish Newsletter 25/11/2016
- GLIN DEFIB TRAINING -SATURDAY26th NOV. 25/11/2016
- A recent “good story” from Glin Defibrillator Group. 25/11/2016
Where are we?