Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland