Our Coffee Morning was held this Sunday morning 6th July and was a huge success. The defib group would like to thank all those who supported our cause and who gave so generously. Thanks to all those who helped out and to those who donated home baking all of which was delicious. The sum of E597 was raised. These funds will go towards the up keep of the defibrillators, the replacement of batteries and pads etc. A big thanks as usual to Thomas O’Shaughnessy of Ivy House for the use of his fabulous premises. The sun shone down on his lovely courtyard and a lovely time was had by all.
- Heritage night…. Aug 25th 24/08/2016
- Glin Library 24/08/2016
- Listowel Races 1991. “Throw me down sumtin”! 23/08/2016
- Knight of Glin Castle Race 2016. 23/08/2016
- O’SHAUGHNESSY’S -THE IVY HOUSE, GLIN, A HISTORY. 21/08/2016
- DOUBLE GOLD FOR GLIN BOY NATHAN WRIGHT🏆🏆 21/08/2016
- GLIN TENNIS – COACHING🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾 21/08/2016
- John Prendergast chatting to Declan Downey on the richness and heritage of Limerick and Kerry. 19/08/2016
Where are we?