It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Donate Blood Thursday Oct 19th 18/10/2017
- SAVE THE DATE – Christmas Concert 🌲 16/10/2017
- Christmas Concert in Glin Tuesday Dec. 17th 2017 16/10/2017
- Glencorbry River 15/10/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Notes 15/10/17 15/10/2017
- Historical Society Trip Down Memory Lane 15/10/17 11/10/2017
- Pilates on Wednesdays in Cloverfield 10/10/2017
- Christmas Concert 2017 09/10/2017
Where are we?