It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
- Glin Heritage Trails to get €10,000 31/07/2017
Where are we?