It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Glin Development – moss and algae removal in Town Park ⚠️ 15/12/2017
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Visit the Icon of the Holy Family 13/12/2017
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
Where are we?