It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- First Saturday out for Glin Tidy Towns! 26/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 25/05/2018
- Maintenance works complete on Glin Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 18/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 18/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 17/05/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns – weekly cleanup! 17/05/2018
- Glin GAA 15/05/2018
- Parish Newsletter 11/05/2018
Where are we?