It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?