It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- PORTRAITS 1916 Eamon Dore. RTÉ.ie EamonDore describes the months leading up to the Easter Rising. Check out video on www.rte.ie/portraits 1916. 14/01/2017
- Parish Newsletter 13/01/2017
- Singing in Glin 12/01/2017
- The haunting sound of the Curlew who faces extinction in Ireland. 10/01/2017
- gaa 08/01/2017
- Glin Library 03/01/2017
- Annual Hunt 28/12/2016
- Athea and MohernaghWren Boys……up the yard… 26/12/2016
Where are we?