It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- LIMERICK ICA GUILDS MAKE AND MODEL COMPETITION 27/04/2017
- ‘Meals-on- Wheels’ in Glin 25/04/2017
- New Biodiversity Area at Glin Pier. 25/04/2017
- New Grant Aid Scheme for Community based CCTV Systems. 24/04/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Photos from Sat Clean-Up. 24/04/2017
- Thank you Willie Wall! 21/04/2017
- Tidy Town Shout Out 🌸🌺🌷🙋♂️🙋 Sat 22nd 3pm. 21/04/2017
- Irish Heart Foundation’s Mobile Heart Unit 20/04/2017
Where are we?