It is a pity that somebody decided to deface the library sign on the pier outside the library. The building is very historic and admired by locals and visitors alike so it is not nice to see that somebody has sprayed it with paint which is very difficult to remove.So Peg is issuing an invitation to the person who did it, to now come back and remove it, please, and no more will be said.
- Celebrate Nathan Wrights Gold Medals 31/08/2016
- Baby & Toddler Group reopens Sept 1st 31/08/2016
- U10 soccer registration & training Aug 30 30/08/2016
- Glin Castle Yacht Race. 27/08/2016
- Glin Tennis Coaching Morning🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾 27/08/2016
- A talk with Nesta Fitzgerald, Tom Donovan, and Dr Declan Downey recorded at Glin Castle. 26/08/2016
- Glin – Clean Coasts Sat Sept 17th. 10 am to Midday. 26/08/2016
- Tennis Coaching For children/youths. 26/08/2016
Where are we?