Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 23rd/24th February 2019.
- Glin & Kilteery LifeguardS 2019
- Willie Wall – an Inspiration
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
Glin, Limerick, Ireland