Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
- PORTRAITS 1916 Eamon Dore. RTÉ.ie EamonDore describes the months leading up to the Easter Rising. Check out video on www.rte.ie/portraits 1916. 14/01/2017
- Parish Newsletter 13/01/2017
- Singing in Glin 12/01/2017
- The haunting sound of the Curlew who faces extinction in Ireland. 10/01/2017
- gaa 08/01/2017
- Glin Library 03/01/2017
- Annual Hunt 28/12/2016
- Athea and MohernaghWren Boys……up the yard… 26/12/2016
Where are we?