Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
- Visit the Garden of Pensiveness at the entrance to the Knights Walk. 19/08/2017
- Glin Cemetery Mass Aug 15 & 16 16/08/2017
- Our very own Rose-bud Orlaith Leahy from Glin🌹 14/08/2017
- Local Sports Hero – Jack Sheahan, Glin. 13/08/2017
- Glin Defibrillator Group Coffee Morning. 13/08/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Saturday Morning Clean-Up. 12/08/2017
- Glin Castle Open Day 2017. 07/08/2017
- Glin Castle and Gardens 05/08/2017
Where are we?