Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – What does Family mean to me? 17/12/2017
- Wrenboys 🎻 & Christmas 🎅 Market Sun 17 Dec 17/12/2017
- Glin Development – moss and algae removal in Town Park ⚠️ 15/12/2017
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Visit the Icon of the Holy Family 13/12/2017
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
Where are we?