Congratulations to all involved in the Glin Estuary Swim 2014 on Sunday 20th July. It was a gloriously sunny day and the swimmers all finished safely.
A special thanks to Maria Geoghegan who once again organised a fantastic sporting event in Glin.
Preparations and training are well underway for TriGlin 2014 which takes place in September.
- LIMERICK ICA GUILDS MAKE AND MODEL COMPETITION 27/04/2017
- ‘Meals-on- Wheels’ in Glin 25/04/2017
- New Biodiversity Area at Glin Pier. 25/04/2017
- New Grant Aid Scheme for Community based CCTV Systems. 24/04/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – Photos from Sat Clean-Up. 24/04/2017
- Thank you Willie Wall! 21/04/2017
- Tidy Town Shout Out 🌸🌺🌷🙋♂️🙋 Sat 22nd 3pm. 21/04/2017
- Irish Heart Foundation’s Mobile Heart Unit 20/04/2017
Where are we?