Bernadette Kiely was born on 17th July 1934, the daughter of Michael Kiely (b. 1875). Her grandparents were Jeremiah Kiely and Elizabeth (nee Hanrahan), who lived on Main St. Glin. Both her grandparents died in 1939 at an advanced age. Bernadette attended school locally between 1939 and 1951. She moved to London, got married, and never returned to Ireland although she remained in touch with friends and family. If you remember her, please contact Fiona or Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd June 2019.
- Glin Pier🏊♀️Lifeguards🏊♂️June🕐Times
- Conor Sheahan⚽️League🏆26/5/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland