Bernadette Kiely was born on 17th July 1934, the daughter of Michael Kiely (b. 1875). Her grandparents were Jeremiah Kiely and Elizabeth (nee Hanrahan), who lived on Main St. Glin. Both her grandparents died in 1939 at an advanced age. Bernadette attended school locally between 1939 and 1951. She moved to London, got married, and never returned to Ireland although she remained in touch with friends and family. If you remember her, please contact Fiona or Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 2nd/3rd October 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 25th & 26th September 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th September 2021
- Live 95 interview with John A Culhane and Trevor Anderson speaking about stories from Glin in collaboration with the Shannon Estuary Way.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th September 2021
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES …
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland