Glin Development Assoc. Ltd. have been negotiating with Limerick County Council to repair the erosion damage along the Knockaranna Walk beyond the Pier Road on the Foynes Road. Work has started on the shoreline this week and we expect this section of Glin Heritage Walks to be open for walkers in a months time.
Glin Latest News
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
- Caring for your dog🐕
Glin, Limerick, Ireland