The Knockaranna Walk along the N69 has recently been re-opened after some major construction work by Limerick Co.Council to solve the erosion problem along the shoreline. All Heritage Walks are now open and the Knights Walk is particularly appealing as ‘ the trees are in their autumn beauty, the woodlands paths are dry’ and the panoramic views from Tullyglas Hill are absolutely breathtaking.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th November 2019.
- GAA🏐Bord na nÓg AGM 13/11/19
- A very old poem composed by John Mulvihill of Scart, Glin
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th November 2019.
- Glin Playground Extension Opening…
- Glin Development Playground Extension Opening… tomorrow at 4 pm
- Playground🏰Extension🕸Official Opening👹31/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 26th/27th October 2019.
- Baby 👻 & Toddler 💀 Group
- Willow Basketry Courses in Glin
Glin, Limerick, Ireland