The Knockaranna Walk along the N69 has recently been re-opened after some major construction work by Limerick Co.Council to solve the erosion problem along the shoreline. All Heritage Walks are now open and the Knights Walk is particularly appealing as ‘ the trees are in their autumn beauty, the woodlands paths are dry’ and the panoramic views from Tullyglas Hill are absolutely breathtaking.
Glin Latest News
- Glin & Kilteery LifeguardS 2019
- Willie Wall – an Inspiration
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
- Community Games 🏊♂️🏊♀️Swimmers🧜♀️🧜♂️
Glin, Limerick, Ireland