The Knockaranna Walk along the N69 has recently been re-opened after some major construction work by Limerick Co.Council to solve the erosion problem along the shoreline. All Heritage Walks are now open and the Knights Walk is particularly appealing as ‘ the trees are in their autumn beauty, the woodlands paths are dry’ and the panoramic views from Tullyglas Hill are absolutely breathtaking.
- Going for Gold- GLIN Litter Competition😊 19/08/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group 16/08/2018
- 🎾Tennis🎾 Coaching 21/8/18 12/08/2018
- 🏄♀️Windsurfing🏄♂️ in Glin 18/19 Aug 2018 11/08/2018
- Coffee ☕ Morning Fundraiser 12/8/18 11/08/2018
- Swim🏊♂️ Lessons 🏊♀️ & Water Safety 11/08/2018
- Win tickets to All-Ireland Hurling Final 🍀🍀🍀 09/08/2018
- Antisocial behavior at Glin Town Park 09/08/2018
Where are we?