The Knockaranna Walk along the N69 has recently been re-opened after some major construction work by Limerick Co.Council to solve the erosion problem along the shoreline. All Heritage Walks are now open and the Knights Walk is particularly appealing as ‘ the trees are in their autumn beauty, the woodlands paths are dry’ and the panoramic views from Tullyglas Hill are absolutely breathtaking.
- Parish Newsletter 16/11/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
- Glin Development Association Meeting 30/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th October 2018. 26/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 20th/21st October 2018. 20/10/2018
- Gaa 16/10/2018
Where are we?