Glin Library Exhibition
It is always great to see the work of local artists and to admire their talent. Now, in the library, are some paintings which the local group have done in recent times. These talented people meet in Cloverfield weekly and draw inspiration and support from each other. The paintings will remain on exhibition until Xmas. Some are for sale also. It might be the answer to your Christmas shopping dilemma. The library is open Tuesday and Thursday from 11 to 2 and 6 to 8. It is open Wednesday and Friday from 11 to 2 and 3 to 5. There is a welcome for all, especially those who may never have visited yet. Everybody loves the peace and quiet to be found therein.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland