Glin Library Exhibition
It is always great to see the work of local artists and to admire their talent. Now, in the library, are some paintings which the local group have done in recent times. These talented people meet in Cloverfield weekly and draw inspiration and support from each other. The paintings will remain on exhibition until Xmas. Some are for sale also. It might be the answer to your Christmas shopping dilemma. The library is open Tuesday and Thursday from 11 to 2 and 6 to 8. It is open Wednesday and Friday from 11 to 2 and 3 to 5. There is a welcome for all, especially those who may never have visited yet. Everybody loves the peace and quiet to be found therein.
- Going for Gold- GLIN Litter Competition😊 19/08/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group 16/08/2018
- 🎾Tennis🎾 Coaching 21/8/18 12/08/2018
- 🏄♀️Windsurfing🏄♂️ in Glin 18/19 Aug 2018 11/08/2018
- Coffee ☕ Morning Fundraiser 12/8/18 11/08/2018
- Swim🏊♂️ Lessons 🏊♀️ & Water Safety 11/08/2018
- Win tickets to All-Ireland Hurling Final 🍀🍀🍀 09/08/2018
- Antisocial behavior at Glin Town Park 09/08/2018
Where are we?