Glin Library Exhibition
It is always great to see the work of local artists and to admire their talent. Now, in the library, are some paintings which the local group have done in recent times. These talented people meet in Cloverfield weekly and draw inspiration and support from each other. The paintings will remain on exhibition until Xmas. Some are for sale also. It might be the answer to your Christmas shopping dilemma. The library is open Tuesday and Thursday from 11 to 2 and 6 to 8. It is open Wednesday and Friday from 11 to 2 and 3 to 5. There is a welcome for all, especially those who may never have visited yet. Everybody loves the peace and quiet to be found therein.
- Parish Newsletter 16/11/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
- Glin Development Association Meeting 30/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th October 2018. 26/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 20th/21st October 2018. 20/10/2018
- Gaa 16/10/2018
Where are we?