As usual there is a welcome for all in Glin Library, whether it be an occasional visit or a weekly one. It is a pity to start the new year on a slightly negative note but I wish to remind all dog-lovers that there are plenty dog poop bags in the library – just ask for them. It has become an unpleasant morning chore cleaning dog poop just outside the library gate.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th March 2019
- POSTPONED Knights Fun 🏃♀️Run / 🚶♂️Walk 16/3/19
- Launch of new viewing point at Glin Pier.
- 🧘♀️Pilates🧘♂️ 13th March
- Margaret Mulcahy – legend
- Parish Newsletter: 9th/10th March 2019
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair
- GB ⚽️Rovers U8 U10
- Vintage🚗 Run🚜 31/3/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland