Just one month after losing Thomas J O’Donoghue the final man in the trio who founded the Ballyguiltenane Journal passed away. Yes, it is sad to hear that another prolific writer Pat Brosnan of Knocknagorna Athea has passed on to eternal life. Like his friends, Thomas J and the late Paddy Faley, Pat had contributed to every edition of the BRJ up to the end. These three men have accumulated and put at our disposal so much local history, poetry, songs and stories that, hopefully, will be appreciated in the years to come. Pat was a singer, songwriter, poet, historian as well as a fond husband and gentle father to his family. May he rest in peace.
- Tracing long lost friends – the search continues. Can you help? 26/06/2017
- Glin Castle Gardens 2017 26/06/2017
- Community games – congrats 🏆Ben & Nathan 25/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – The Boss did some fab planting today! 24/06/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns – another Saturday, another cleanup! 24/06/2017
- Diocese of Limerick talk to Betty Browne at Lourdes 🙏 24/06/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Awards🏆🏅 June 29 24/06/2017
- Kilfergus Estate 🏡 getting a makeover! 23/06/2017
Where are we?