Just one month after losing Thomas J O’Donoghue the final man in the trio who founded the Ballyguiltenane Journal passed away. Yes, it is sad to hear that another prolific writer Pat Brosnan of Knocknagorna Athea has passed on to eternal life. Like his friends, Thomas J and the late Paddy Faley, Pat had contributed to every edition of the BRJ up to the end. These three men have accumulated and put at our disposal so much local history, poetry, songs and stories that, hopefully, will be appreciated in the years to come. Pat was a singer, songwriter, poet, historian as well as a fond husband and gentle father to his family. May he rest in peace.
- Church Gate Collection – Glin Tidy Towns. 23/09/2018
- Glin Tidy Towns 23/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 22nd/23rd September 2018. 21/09/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th September 2018. 14/09/2018
- Knockaranna Way 10/09/2018
- Historical Society September Outings 07/09/2018
- Glin Castle ⛵Yacht⚓ Race 8/9/18 06/09/2018
- Baby👶 & Toddler👼 Group 06/09/2018
Where are we?