The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
- Glin GAA Club Notes 22/01/2019
- Geoff Hunt 🦆Birdwatching🦅 on the Shannon 20/01/2019
- GB Rovers⚽️ boys on the Desmonds U12 & U13 Squads 20/01/2019
- Well Done👏 St Fergus ❔Quiz❓ team 20/01/2019
- Pub ❓Quiz❔ 25 Jan 2019✒ 19/01/2019
- Parish Newsletter: 19th/20th January 2019. 18/01/2019
- GAA⚽️ Congrats ⭐Jack Sheahan🌟 17/01/2019
- Rare & Special 🍃Plant🌺 Fair 15/01/2019
Where are we?