The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
- Glin Rovers F.C. – LAST MAN STANDING – September 2017 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. (New Club Website) 24/09/2017
- Congratulations from Glin Rovers F.C. 24/09/2017
- Glin Rovers F.C. Latest Results 24/9/17 24/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns Church Gate Collection 22/09/2017
- 1967 Glin winners of the West Final. 13/09/2017
- Glin Tidy Towns 13/09/2017
- Well done ⚽ Sheagh O’Connor ⚽ 10/09/2017
Where are we?