The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
- Glin Tidy Towns 16/06/2018
- Glin Tennis 🎾 16/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 15/06/2018
- Clothes ♻️Recycling♻️ Schools Fundraiser 15/6/18 14/06/2018
- Knights Walk and Heritage Trails. 13/06/2018
- Parish Newsletter 08/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan Finals 2018 – the photos 06/06/2018
- Conor Sheahan ⚽️ League FINALS 🎖 Tue 5/6/18… More pics 04/06/2018
Where are we?