The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
- Pub ❔Quiz❓ 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- Comhaltas 🎻Concert🎼 23/3/18 23/03/2018
- 🚴♀️RÁS🚴♂️ MUMHAN 31/3/18 23/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter 23/03/2018
- Community Games ❓Quiz❔ – Good Luck☘ 21/03/2018
- Glin – Good Friday Team Limerick Cleanup 20/03/2018
- Karl O’Sullivan of ⚽️Limerick FC⚽️ 19/03/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th March 2018. 16/03/2018
Where are we?