The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd September 2019
- Extension To Children’s Playground
- Promoting Emotional Wellbeing
- Coffee☕Morning🥧Sept 29th💓
- IGS Annual Knight of Glin lecture
- GAA⚽️U14 County🥇Champions
- Peg’s Poem – An Cailín Bán 👩
- GAA U12⚽️County Final
- Last⚽️Man💰Standing – check🔍your📝selection
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th September 2019.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland