The Irish Blood Transfusion Service will be holding a blood donor clinic in Ceol Corbrai Hall on Tuesday 24th February from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. 3,000 units of blood are required every week. 1,000 people receive blood or a blood product every week. 1:4 of our population require blood at some point in their life. 3% only of our population give blood. Our thanks for your support.
- Gaa 16/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🥧 morning🍰 21/10/18 for Hope Foundation 15/10/2018
- Going for Gold – Awards Night. 10/10/2018
- Youth Club ✒Registration📝 10/10/18 08/10/2018
- Beautiful autumn in The Knights Walk 🍂🍁🍄🍃🍁🌾 06/10/2018
- ☕Coffee🍰 Morning 7/10/18 05/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 6th/7th October 2018 05/10/2018
- Cleanup of Coastal path! 04/10/2018
Where are we?