It is approaching summer holidays for the schools so there will be no Class visits until September but I invite all the children to continue visiting the library during the summer. Get your parents to bring you. One does not have to stop reading while on holidays, you know. So whether the day is sunny or raining there is always an opportunity to pick up a book and get lost in the story. Then you can never complain of being “bored” or say “There is nothing to do.” Looking forward to seeing you all. There are a whole lot of new titles in stock for the 9 – 12 year olds. Have a safe summer.
Glin Latest News
- St Fergus Board of Management 22/10/19
- Altar⛪Servers🇻🇦Get Together 29/10/19
- Glin🎻Comhaltas🎶AGM 14/10/19
- Rosary on the Coast Oct 13th
- Community🏃🏻♂️Games🏃♀️AGM 14/10/19
- Parish Newsletter: 12th/13th October 2019.
- Christmas🤶at Glin🏰Castle
- Going for Gold🏅2019
- Tarbert Comprehensive 📅Dates for your Diary
Glin, Limerick, Ireland