It is approaching summer holidays for the schools so there will be no Class visits until September but I invite all the children to continue visiting the library during the summer. Get your parents to bring you. One does not have to stop reading while on holidays, you know. So whether the day is sunny or raining there is always an opportunity to pick up a book and get lost in the story. Then you can never complain of being “bored” or say “There is nothing to do.” Looking forward to seeing you all. There are a whole lot of new titles in stock for the 9 – 12 year olds. Have a safe summer.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 16th/17th February 2019.
- Meditation💆♀️ & Mindfulness🧘♀️ 14/2/ 19
- 👗Fashion👜Show👒 13/3/19👔
- Triathlon🚴♀️🏊♂️🏃♀️ 7/9/19
- Parish Newsletter
- Children’s 🖍Art🖌Classes Spring 2019
- GB⚽️Rovers AGM 📋 Postponed
- Community Games 🏊♂️🏊♀️Swimmers🧜♀️🧜♂️
- #PólÓConghaile ❤ Glin 🏛🦉Heritage🦋Trails🌳 Glin 🧚♀️Fairy🧚♂️ Trail
- GAA⚽️ Bord na nOg Registration✒ 10/2/19
Glin, Limerick, Ireland