It is approaching summer holidays for the schools so there will be no Class visits until September but I invite all the children to continue visiting the library during the summer. Get your parents to bring you. One does not have to stop reading while on holidays, you know. So whether the day is sunny or raining there is always an opportunity to pick up a book and get lost in the story. Then you can never complain of being “bored” or say “There is nothing to do.” Looking forward to seeing you all. There are a whole lot of new titles in stock for the 9 – 12 year olds. Have a safe summer.
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 15th/16th June 2019
- Glin Tidy Towns Adjudication.
- Parish Newsletter: 8th/9th June 2019.
- Swim🏊♀️Lessons🏊♂️& Water🌊Safety
- TT Clean Up – Sat 1 June
- Parish Newsletter: 1st/2nd June 2019.
- Glin Pier🏊♀️Lifeguards🏊♂️June🕐Times
- Conor Sheahan⚽️League🏆26/5/19
- Glin Tidy Towns
Glin, Limerick, Ireland