It is approaching summer holidays for the schools so there will be no Class visits until September but I invite all the children to continue visiting the library during the summer. Get your parents to bring you. One does not have to stop reading while on holidays, you know. So whether the day is sunny or raining there is always an opportunity to pick up a book and get lost in the story. Then you can never complain of being “bored” or say “There is nothing to do.” Looking forward to seeing you all. There are a whole lot of new titles in stock for the 9 – 12 year olds. Have a safe summer.
- Wrenboys coming to Glin 🎄🎼🎻🎄 09/12/2017
- Celtic Tenors……Glin Christmas Concert…Tuesday 19th December…..Tickets selling fast……. 09/12/2017
- The Knights Walk – a wonderful amenity…. 09/12/2017
- West U21 A Final 28/11/2017
- Glin Parish Church Concert 24/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ U12 Div 1 18/11/2017
- GB Rovers ⚽ Gaynor Cup U14 squad 18/11/2017
- CHRISTMAS SENIOR CITIZENS’ PARTY-hosted by glin ICA 15/11/2017
Where are we?