Fiontar, DCU, and the National Folklore Collection in UCD have been working for some time on a project digitising the 1937-39 Schools Collection on a county-by-county basis, see www.duchas.ie. The project is funded by the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht. This gives an insight into life in schools and local communities during 1937 – 1939. Check it out. All schools in the area are documented. The attached pages from Ballyguiltenane and Glin are samples of what you will find.
Glin Latest News
- Sundown Jetty [Catherine]
- Painting before the 🌧 rain…
- East Mall Glin – Cleanup 👏
- Evening of Wonders [Mark]
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland