The Defib Group are going to run another Defibrillator training course on Saturday 2nd April. The course will run from 10.30 to 4.30 with a break for lunch. It will be on in Conways Glin in the function room. The cost for same is still held at the reduced rate of E25 (it’s normally E50). If you pass you will receive a certificate from the Red Cross which will certify you for 2 years (at which time you will need retraining). If you would like to be trained in CPR and the use of the Defibrillator, and other important life saving skills, please contact Marie on 086 8691821 or Ann on 087 9186556. Places will be limited as we have two certified trainers and the emphasis is on quality training. 🚑🚑❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland