The Defib Group are going to run another Defibrillator training course on Saturday 2nd April. The course will run from 10.30 to 4.30 with a break for lunch. It will be on in Conways Glin in the function room. The cost for same is still held at the reduced rate of E25 (it’s normally E50). If you pass you will receive a certificate from the Red Cross which will certify you for 2 years (at which time you will need retraining). If you would like to be trained in CPR and the use of the Defibrillator, and other important life saving skills, please contact Marie on 086 8691821 or Ann on 087 9186556. Places will be limited as we have two certified trainers and the emphasis is on quality training. 🚑🚑❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 25th/26th January 2020.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns AGM.
- Parish Newsletter: 18th/19th January 2020.
- Parish Newsletter: 11th/12th January 2020. Baptism of Our Lord.
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – Christmas Hamper Presentations.
- Christmas🌟Greeting🎄from Fr Crawford
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd December 2019.
- Glin GAA
Glin, Limerick, Ireland