The Defib Group are going to run another Defibrillator training course on Saturday 2nd April. The course will run from 10.30 to 4.30 with a break for lunch. It will be on in Conways Glin in the function room. The cost for same is still held at the reduced rate of E25 (it’s normally E50). If you pass you will receive a certificate from the Red Cross which will certify you for 2 years (at which time you will need retraining). If you would like to be trained in CPR and the use of the Defibrillator, and other important life saving skills, please contact Marie on 086 8691821 or Ann on 087 9186556. Places will be limited as we have two certified trainers and the emphasis is on quality training. 🚑🚑❤️❤️❤️❤️
Glin Latest News
- Forest Ferny Floor
- Some lovely photos of Glin by local photographers 📷
- Glin Mass Times – church services on the web.
- Glin Church Mass – live broadcast – Sunday 25th.
- Masses to be live-streamed from Glin Parish Church…
- Castle Keepers: Dominic West and Catherine FitzGerald of Glin Castle – The Gloss Magazine
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
Glin, Limerick, Ireland