The Defibrillator Group would like to thank those who attended Saturday’s training. We had another successful day of training and everybody passed with flying colours! Certificates will be available in the coming weeks. We would like to thank John and Christine Conway for the use of their function room. As always, their generosity is greatly appreciated. Watch this space for more upcoming training and events.🚑🚑
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 21st/22nd March 2020.
- Limerick Leader giving great praise to the Meals on Wheels Service. Well done Cloverfield Day Care Centre.
- Glin Tidy Towns – initiative 🌷💐🐾💐🌳🐿
- Parish Newsletter: 14th/15th March 2020.
- Glin Playground CLOSED due to Corona Virus.
- Glin Parish Church
- Glin and Tarbert Post Office … remains OPEN.
- Parish Newsletter: 7th & 8th March 2020
- International Women’s Day – The Knights Walk – friendly stroll.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland