Glin Defibrillator Group will run another training course in early summer. There is a lot of interest expressed already, and names are being taken. If you would like your name included, please contact Ann Horan on 087 9186556 or Marie Fitzgerald on 086 8691821. We would appeal to the local sports clubs to have members trained in this very important life-saving skill. We currently have 9 Defibrillators based around Glin and its townlands. ❤️❤️❤️
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland