Glin Defibrillator Group will run another training course in early summer. There is a lot of interest expressed already, and names are being taken. If you would like your name included, please contact Ann Horan on 087 9186556 or Marie Fitzgerald on 086 8691821. We would appeal to the local sports clubs to have members trained in this very important life-saving skill. We currently have 9 Defibrillators based around Glin and its townlands. ❤️❤️❤️
Glin Latest News
- Forest Ferny Floor
- Some lovely photos of Glin by local photographers 📷
- Glin Mass Times – church services on the web.
- Glin Church Mass – live broadcast – Sunday 25th.
- Masses to be live-streamed from Glin Parish Church…
- Castle Keepers: Dominic West and Catherine FitzGerald of Glin Castle – The Gloss Magazine
- Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
Glin, Limerick, Ireland