As people might have seen on Facebook already the Glin Knights sportive is taking place this year on saturday July 16th. This is 1st time Glin Knights have organised a sportive as a cycling club and we are delighted that the beneficiaries of our sportive are Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and the Ronald McDonald Foundation. Both of these charities approached the Glin Knights through Josephine Fleming for SADS and Donie O Connor for the Ronald McDonald Foundation. As Josephine an…d both the Fleming/Conway families have such strong links in Glin and Donie O’Connor is the 1st man to offer his help every time the Knights are involved in a sportive we were only too happy to offer our help. Both these charities are non government funded and as Donie O’ Connor daughter Donna described them as safe havens how could the knights say no. So get your bike out of the shed, get out your kitchen knife to butter some bread,stand with a flag and then you can brag that you helped out two great charities
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th November 2021
- Weekly Newsletter: 20th/21st November 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 13th/14th November 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 6th & 7th November 2021
- Glin Development – Bugs, Bees and Native Trees at the Knights Walk….and fairies 🧚♀️🧚♀️
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council
- Glin teenager Cillian Mulvihill climbs the ranks 🇮🇪⚽️
- Parish Newsletter: 16th & 17th October, 2021.
- Glin Tennis Club Renovations
- Parish Newsletter: Saturday/Sunday 9th & 10th October 2021
Glin, Limerick, Ireland