Glin Library was the venue for the opening of the County Fleadh Ceoil on Monday May 30th with “Tunes and Words”. John Healy of Glin Comhaltas welcomed about 70 people, including children who attended and took part. There was music, song, tin whistle playing, storytelling and sean-nós dancing by the children who were eager to show their talents. Then all were entertained and amused by the poems of Gabriel Fitzmaurice which were written for and about children. Following that it was party piece time where people, including Branch Librarian Peg, were hopped on for a song. John Sheahan, chairman of Glin Comhaltas, expressed appreciation for the library facilities in Glin. The night ended at 9.30 pm with a rousing rendition of Abhrán na BhFiann. “Tús maith leath na h-oibre.”
Glin Latest News
- Glin Parish Pastoral Council – Fr. Crawford Retirement.
- Glin GAA Club Notes
- Conway’s Bar – Home
- Glin GAA – CLUB NOTES
- (no title)
- GLIN GAA CLUB NOTES ⚽️⚽️⚽️
- Showcase your photo 📸Send to email@example.com
- Glin and Ballyguiltenane Confirmation …🙏
- Glin Knights Walk – Irish Independent write up!
- Donation to Glin Playground from Inver Fuels.
Glin, Limerick, Ireland