Glin Tidy Towns would like to thank the volunteers who turned up last evening to tackle the Old Castle bridge area. It was an all female gathering and we could have done with some male elbow grease but we did the best we could. Glin is starting to take shape and thanks to all those businesses and residents who have put out lovely hanging baskets and window boxes. Thanks also to all the members and volunteers who are constantly attending to their own and other areas with litter picking etc. Hopefully the Tidy Town adjudicators will acknowledge all the effort and mark us accordingly. We will be out again as usual on Saturday morning from 10am until midday, and if you’d like to help, please come along to the Courthouse meeting point. Best of luck to Glin in the Tidy Towns competition!
- Parish Newsletter 16/11/2018
- Glin Defibrillator Group – Church Gate Collection 10/11/2018
- Glin Development Association 09/11/2018
- Knockeranna Way – works to start on eroded walkway… 06/11/2018
- Glin Development Association Meeting 30/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 27th/28th October 2018. 26/10/2018
- Parish Newsletter: 20th/21st October 2018. 20/10/2018
- Gaa 16/10/2018
Where are we?