Glin Tidy Towns would like to thank the volunteers who turned up last evening to tackle the Old Castle bridge area. It was an all female gathering and we could have done with some male elbow grease but we did the best we could. Glin is starting to take shape and thanks to all those businesses and residents who have put out lovely hanging baskets and window boxes. Thanks also to all the members and volunteers who are constantly attending to their own and other areas with litter picking etc. Hopefully the Tidy Town adjudicators will acknowledge all the effort and mark us accordingly. We will be out again as usual on Saturday morning from 10am until midday, and if you’d like to help, please come along to the Courthouse meeting point. Best of luck to Glin in the Tidy Towns competition!
Glin Latest News
- Parish Newsletter: 24th and 25th July 2021
- Parish Newsletter: 17th/18th July 2021.
- Parish Newsletter: 10th/11th July, 2021.
- Glin GAA Club Notes …
- Parish Newsletter: 3rd & 4th July 2021.
- (no title)
- Glin GAA
- Glin Development Project Works…
- Parish Newsletter: 26th and 27th June 2021.
- Sunset at Knockeranna Way 23/6/21
Glin, Limerick, Ireland