Glin Tidy Towns would like to thank the volunteers who turned up last evening to tackle the Old Castle bridge area. It was an all female gathering and we could have done with some male elbow grease but we did the best we could. Glin is starting to take shape and thanks to all those businesses and residents who have put out lovely hanging baskets and window boxes. Thanks also to all the members and volunteers who are constantly attending to their own and other areas with litter picking etc. Hopefully the Tidy Town adjudicators will acknowledge all the effort and mark us accordingly. We will be out again as usual on Saturday morning from 10am until midday, and if you’d like to help, please come along to the Courthouse meeting point. Best of luck to Glin in the Tidy Towns competition!
Glin Latest News
- ‘The snowdrop and primrose our woodlands adorn’ ( Jean)
- Glin Mass broadcast from Radio Maria – Jan 26th at 10am
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
Glin, Limerick, Ireland