A date for your diary! The Defibrillator Group will host a coffee morning in Conway’s on Sunday 24th July at 11.30 am. Funds raised will go towards replacing batteries and pads for the AEDs. We will also hold a practice session for trained members on Monday night the 25th July from 8 to 9. Please spread the word.
Glin Latest News
- Glin Community Gofundme https://gf.me/u/y9xyxz
- Glin Tidy Towns / Litter Picking.
- Campaign to leave Christmas lights on!
- Twilight Descending… by Mary T
- Town and Village Renewal Scheme Project .. funding allocated
- Goldfinch in Aughrim by Marie K.
- Glin GAA AGM.
- Tree of light, by Alexsandra…
- Feast of the Epiphany.. Wednesday 10am… churchservices.tv/glin
- Meade’s Hill on a cold and frosty morning..
Glin, Limerick, Ireland