Best of luck to Glin in the upcoming adjudication of the Tidy Towns competition. Glin looks very good at present, a lot of houses and businesses freshly painted and lots of flower containers and hanging baskets on view. A big thanks to Willie Wall of Church Street who keeps the square and surrounding streets immaculate. Lots of people have commented on how well the square looks, and it’s all due to the diligent effort of Willie. Thanks also to the kind benefactor who supplied the beautiful hanging baskets for the centre island in the square and the flower boxes in the Courthouse. They are beautiful and a real pleasure to the eye in such a focal point in the village. Please be mindful of litter and please pick up if you see any on your walks etc. It’s the combined efforts of everyone that will keep Glin looking clean and litter free. As usual we meet every Saturday morning from 10 till midday, and on Wednesday evenings from 8 to 9 (weather permitting). BEST OF LUCK TO GLIN.
- Parish Newsletter 19/01/2018
- Glin Development Association 19/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 16/01/2018
- Remembrance Mass for Phil Giles RIP. 12/01/2018
- Parish Newsletter 12/01/2018
- Photos of newly renovated entrance to The Knights Walk. 12/01/2018
- Entrance to Knights Walk getting an upgrade. 10/01/2018
- Glin Gaa 09/01/2018
Where are we?