A white plastic tub filled with gardening implements, including two hand rakes, two garden secateurs, a garden scissors etc was left behind in the vicinity of the Town Park/bottom of the town last Wednesday June 29th just after 9pm. Glin Tidy Towns were down in that area doing a clean up. If anyone saw them or knows of their whereabouts, can you please contact Marie on 086 8691821.
Glin Latest News
- My Rose Garden [Gloria]
- Evie Adams – Irish Dancing in Glin Town Park 🥇
- Glin Development and Tidy Towns – upkeep of Knockeranna Way.
- The Peacock Butterfly [Marie]
- Good Morning Sunshine [Estelle]
- A Stonechat Chick [Marie]
- Sprucing up the Town Park 💜
- Parish Newsletter: 30th/31st May 2020: Pentecost Sunday
- Twelve Pins – Mark
- Glin Walks [Aleksandra]
Glin, Limerick, Ireland